Although I have have made lots of progress in terms of growing my business, there are many areas that I can improve on. Here is a list of some of the things I have planned for 2013 in order to get closer to my goal of becoming a self-employed photographer/artist!
- Network. Network. Network. I will network more with professionals in the industry.
- As much as I despise business operating plans, I will complete my very own annual operating plan for 2013. It will detail steps and goals needed to make the financial and artistic growth I need. This will be completed by January 31st.
- I will be more disciplined with all the aspects of my business and not just the photography part. Taking pictures is the fun part! Post processing, blogging, marketing, planning and budgeting is not. I will make efforts to apply the same discipline to all these parts of my business in order to achieve success.
- I will continue to learn and grow my skills and understanding of quality photography on a daily basis.
- I will continue to document other people’s milestones, achievements and important events in a professional and artistic way!
- I will continue to work on my own health and happiness! This will include gym time, camping and backpacking, reading, relaxing, time on both sides of the lens, music, spirituality, and much dreaming and planning!
- I will try and keep my room clean and organized more often.
This isn’t a complete list, but these are definitely the highlights of my plans for 2013! God willing, they will happen!
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!