It’s time for another installment of Fame & Shame. I’m getting ready to go on another short recharging trip. Woohooo and a TGIF!
- Time: You go by soooo slow when I’m anxious about something and then you switch gears and go by soooo fast when that time finally gets here.
- My Weight Scale: No matter how hard I work, the darn thing just doesn’t want to move. However, it doesn’t move in either direction, so I guess that’s a blessing.
- Oil Changes: I’m overdue!
- Olympics: I love the Olympics, specifically the Summer Olympics… more specifically track and field, gymnastics and volleyball! In my next life, I WILL BE AN OLYMPIAN!
- Friends: This life would be impossible to navigate without good friends. Thank you to everyone who has been a good friend of mine! 🙂
- Sisters: I was lucky to have been blessed with two: Tricia who JUST TURNED 40 (Was that my outside voice?) and Tanya, who would be turning 36 later this year.
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!