It’s time for another installment of Fame & Shame and I’m doing a happy dance. It’s Friday. And, I don’t have to go back to work for nine whole days!
- Extremely Hot Weather: If I had my choice, I’d take hot weather over cold weather any day. One of the worst nights of my life involved nearly freezing to death (I’m not sure I’m kidding) during a field exercise in Germany in sub-degree weather. It was ssoooooo cold that the snow didn’t melt inside our GP Medium tent for nearly three days despite the fact we continuously ran a pot-bellied stove. Oh! Getting back to the hot weather! Almost every day this week was 100+. I can tolerate those days here and there, but day-in and day-out is a cruel joke.
It’s too hot to even think about shaming anything else.
- WordPress: By far, WordPress is the best blogging software/application out there! WordPress allows me to keep up with you while I’m on vacation! Even though there are thousands of plug-ins to enhance Word Press, it’s still an amazing tool straight out-of-the-box. The BEST thing about WordPress… it was born in TEXAS! I love Word Press!
- Hoot Suite: Hoot Suite is another great product that allows me to keep you informed of everything I post with WordPress at the Ata-Girl website/blog. What’s best is I can post to my Facebook and Twitter accounts way ahead of time… like while I’m on vacation. I can schedule posts and tweets to happen while I’m gone.
- VACATION: Even though WordPress and Hoot Suite are both AMAZING products, the VERY BEST item in the “fame” list is this one: vacation. I love road trips, and getting away, and making memories with my family.
- (BONUS) OLYMPIC TRIALS: I love watching the athletes compete on the biggest platform of their lives. I wish every single one of them could go on to become actual Olympians! They have so much determination, gusto, discipline, strength… will power. I admire each and every one of them. Anyone who knows me knows that I aspired to be an Olympic athlete as a young girl. I wanted to qualify in either gymnastics, volleyball or track and field. I could have totally been Mary Lou Retton… if I would have known how to tumble… or FloJo… if I would have known a really great nail artist.
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!