It’s time for another installment of Fame & Shame. I haven’t wrote one of these since April 13th… YIKES! That’s been too long! Without further ado, here’s the next edition of Fame & Shame:
- Calories: Why do they even exist?
- Laziness: That’s exactly what I’ve been experiencing the last four weeks or so. I’ve slowed my road cycling pace down by more than a mile an hour. Conditioning is much needed.
- Miscalendaring: Okay, I totally made up that word, but due to my miscalendaring, I overbooked for the first weekend in October. Normally, I spend Columbus Weekend fishing with the rest of the Real Hookers in the Babes on Baffin Bay Fishing Tournament. Because that event wasn’t on my calendar when I booked and registered for (paid for) a photography conference, I’ll be missing the fishing tournament this year. 🙁 However, I am sure I will have a blast and learn lots at Southfork in Dallas (please see below) at the I Heart Faces Photography Conference.
- Beach: That’s where I am spending the weekend. Reading. Relaxing. Resting. I love the beach… almost as much as I love the Frio River!
- Lone Survivor: This is the book I’ll be reading while I’m at the beach. I started it a while back and was recently told I read like a fourth grader. Even at my slow pace, I am enjoying this tale of Navy Seals.
- Dallas: TNT brought this night time soap back to life and I LOVE it. It reminds me of all the weekends, spanning all the years, that my mom would pack up my brother, my sister and I and race to Whitsett, Texas to spend the weekend with her two sisters. They would start the weekend off with Dallas and follow up with Knots Landing. All of the cousins (11 of us total) would run around playing Dukes of Hazzard. Aah. Those were the days.
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am a San Antonio based wedding photographer who is available for destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in San Antonio senior portraits and senior portraits for high school seniors in the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!