It’s time for another installment of Fame & Shame. I am way late on this. I can’t believe I have not written a Fame & Shame since August 28th. Wow!
- Speedy Internet Registerers: After listening to Dale Smith Thomas give an invigorating motivational speech tonight, I made up my mind to register for United 2013. (Jasmine Star and Zach & Jody will be there, y’all.) It is a photography workshop/seminar being put together by David Jay and ShowIt. I was very “disenchanted” (Thanks, Dale!) to discover the event had sold out in one day. 🙁 Next year. Next year.
- Sweaters: It was cooler weather last week (for South Texas) and that prompted me to buy two new sweaters. I love sweaters, but can they please keep their shape? By the end of the day, my cuffs reach my knees.
- Ozzie: Even if you’ve developed a habit of waking me up every morning at 2:30 to go potty, I still love you! You’re gorgeous!
- Dale Smith Thomas: I was fortunate to attend STRMC’s Heathly Woman Gala and I had the pleasure of listening to a lady who grew up at Route 3, Box 89 speak. Her message was incredible! If I took away just one thing from her, it was that I am gorgeous and so are you! I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty positive person, but from this day forward, I will try harder… I will be even MORE positive! And, I will be more positive with YOU!
- 30 Minutes: Listening to Dale Smith Thomas’ motivational CD, she asks that you devote 30 minutes a day thinking positive thoughts and coaching yourself to be positive. At the end of a year, you will have invested 28 8-hour days to becoming a more positive person! I’m in!!
- YOU: Take 30 minutes today and tell yourself how intelligent, resourceful, capable, gifted, blessed, loved, lucky, fortunate, faithful, healthy, positive, ambitious, awesome, energized, friendly and gorgeous you are!
- Remember. YOU’RE GORGEOUS! Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!