It’s been an incredibly busy couple of weeks. Between high school sports, portrait sessions, trying to get to the gym and/or cycle, Easter, and the place I spend most of my waking moments (JOB), I have been a very busy girl. I barely found the time to squeeze in this installment of Fame & Shame. Enjoy!
- Friday the 13ths: I’m not superstitious in the slightest, but I know a lot of people are. That’s why this is making the list today!
- End of the Regular Softball Season: After tonight’s game, we have one more regular season game. My baby is in the 10th grade and this year has gone by soooo fast. I’ve only got two more years to cherish all the competition. (Actually, I can still watch my niece, Karley, play high school ball until 2016.)
- Bad Sportsmanship: If there is anything that bugs me in sports… especially in youth sports… it’s bad sportsmanship. If you can’t lose with the same grace you win with, you don’t belong. Aggressive chests bumps are INexcusable!
- Photo Project 365: So far, I’ve counted 13 people participating. Is this a coincidence that there are 13 people participating on Friday, the 13th? I am having a blast and I hope everyone else is too. Some REALLY GREAT shots have been posted to the Ata-Girl Facebook wall. If you haven’t joined and have considered it, don’t be scared – jump in!
- Dr. Pepper 10: I LOVE Dr. Pepper… I mean, I really LOVE Dr. Pepper! So, when I tasted this 10-calorie-per-serving option, I was elated. It is SO much better than the diet version. Now, I can enjoy ALL of the 23 flavors without any feelings of guilt.
- PLAY-OFFS!: On April 5th, the Squaws secured a play-off appearance that didn’t depend on what happened during the rest of the season. Even the last time the Squaws made the play-offs (2008), it was not a sealed deal this early on. Good luck, Squaws! Hope you guys advance farrrr into the play-off brackets. Keep doing what you’re doing and have fun!
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to San Antonio wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!