It’s time for another installment of Fame & Shame.
- Thieves: Last week, while I was in Austin, my truck was broken into. Stop taking what doesn’t belong to you! Period.
- People Without Patience: “Just be patient,” my mother always told me, “there’s no harm in waiting.”
- Bad Drivers: People who “steal” my safe following distance and don’t have patience enough to wait their turn make me ill. (Yes, that was a deliberate combination of the two items listed above.)
- Texas Wildflowers: With Blue Bonnets, Indian Blankets, Dandelions and even Prickly Poppy in bloom right now, Texas is gorgeous. They make my cycling trips worth it!
- Filterstorm Pro: I love this handy little $3.99 app that I downloaded to be able to edit pictures right on my iPad. What a nifty piece of software! Love it!!
- Unbroken: This is the book I am reading right now. It’s about Louis Zamperini who is a World War II prisoner of war survivor, inspirational speaker, and former American Olympic distance runner. It’s an excellent read! I can’t wait to finish.
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
Let’s “hangout!” I wanna hear about your love story!Schedule a virtual or in-person discovery meetup!
For more options, visit my “Let’s Connect” page.
I am a San Antonio-based wedding photographer and I cater to outdoor-loving couples who prefer to have all the realness captured on their wedding days. I am the wedding photographer for the outdoor adventurers, the romantics, the laid back, the snugglers, and those who wish to capture all their realness.
I am absolutely in love with capturing the kinds of weddings where there are more hugs than handshakes, the dance floor rumbles all night long, and chairs are pretty much rendered useless after dinner. Whiskey bottles are passed around, most of the wedding party has been best-best friends since kindergarten, Grams is likely to lose her shoes and your partner is much more emotional than you are. These kinds of weddings are my jam!
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC in 2010. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. I enjoy documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I love being a part of people’s journeys and consider myself privileged to document their legacies.
If you enjoyed this blog post and would like to get your hands on 20 FREE interactive wedding planning tools that every couple needs, please take a moment to access them here.
I am a published author (purchase my book here), a podcast host (listen here) (watch here) and a WPPI-C certified professional, full-time wedding photographer. I specialize in a 10-day image delivery, same-day prints, same-day slideshows, Italian handcrafted wedding albums and I have a mobile meeting space.
When I’m not behind my camera, you can find me hiking, cycling, backpacking, camping, enjoying water sports, listening to music (Elvis and Prince), hunting for arrowheads, reading audiobooks, occasionally eating a few glazed donuts (my only weakness to sweets) and then re-starting my keto diet about every 10 days. The most important things in life are for me to see my two daughters happy and to create a family history my grandparents and grandson would be proud of.