It’s time for another installment of Fame & Shame.
- Thieves: Last week, while I was in Austin, my truck was broken into. Stop taking what doesn’t belong to you! Period.
- People Without Patience: “Just be patient,” my mother always told me, “there’s no harm in waiting.”
- Bad Drivers: People who “steal” my safe following distance and don’t have patience enough to wait their turn make me ill. (Yes, that was a deliberate combination of the two items listed above.)
- Texas Wildflowers: With Blue Bonnets, Indian Blankets, Dandelions and even Prickly Poppy in bloom right now, Texas is gorgeous. They make my cycling trips worth it!
- Filterstorm Pro: I love this handy little $3.99 app that I downloaded to be able to edit pictures right on my iPad. What a nifty piece of software! Love it!!
- Unbroken: This is the book I am reading right now. It’s about Louis Zamperini who is a World War II prisoner of war survivor, inspirational speaker, and former American Olympic distance runner. It’s an excellent read! I can’t wait to finish.
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!