Here is the latest installment of Fame & Shame—a small peek into my life!
- End of School: Normally, the end of the school year would mean a rise in my grocery bill. This year it means I have but one year left to enjoy my baby in high school. Then, it’s empty nest syndrome for me.
- Preventative Medicine: Some appointments are just… awkward. It’s 2013, people! You’d think by now they could just run us through a scanner or use a smartphone app!
- 24 Hours: I could sure use more than 24 hours in a day over the next few weeks to complete this brand transition. I have this website, my online storefront, business cards, brochures, catalogs, stationery cards, return address ink stamps, newsletter template, social networking profiles and Lord knows what else to update brands on. On the bright side though, I love my new logo from Hank Marketing. Taylor IS the master!!
- End of School Year: My life can slow down a bit as there won’t be as many sporting activities, organization meetings, award ceremonies and so forth. Maybe… just maybe, I can get back on my road bike.
- Preventative Medicine: It saves lives.
- The Great Outdoors: Without it, my mental status would be highly questionable.
Remember. YOU’RE GORGEOUS! Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I am a San Antonio-based wedding and senior photographer who started Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC in 2010. As one of the up-and-coming San Antonio wedding photographers, I am also available to shoot in Austin, Houston and Dallas and the surrounding areas. I am also available for destination weddings. Ata-Girl Photography Co. offers an amazing San Antonio wedding photography service that you won’t soon forget. As a San Antonio wedding photographer, my sole purpose is to treat your San Antonio wedding like a regal event.
In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in San Antonio senior portraits and senior portraits for high school seniors in my local surrounding areas.
I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling, reading, and listening to Elvis!
The post, Fame & Shame #12, first appeared on Ata-Girl Photography Co’s website and blog. Please enjoy this San Antonio wedding photography provided by Tammy Blalock and Ata-Girl Photography Co. who offers superb San Antonio wedding photography in the San Antonio metro and surrounding area and strives to be one of the finest San Antonio wedding photographers.