I AM SO HAPPY!!! I finally received my camera back from Nikon and it’s fixed! I feel complete again. It’s really strange how incomplete I felt over the last two months. Who knew not having a “thing” would affect me the way it did? It’s not like I wasn’t able to live the rest of my life without my camera. I could have—as peculiar as it would have been. I just felt like all of this creativity was bottling up inside me with no way to get out. I felt like all these life events were happening and I had no way to catalog them. Sure, I had the point and shoot to preserve these memories, but that is like going from a loud, vibrating Harley to a playing card in my bicycle spokes.
San Antonio Wedding Photographers
I can release it now! I can be creative again. I can preserve the memories… and I can wear leather chaps if I want!
With my camera back and my creativity once again unleashed, here’s the next edition of Fame & Shame:
- Gas Prices: They’re starting to creep back up! Ouch.
- Mud: Last week, one of the Shames was “Car Detailing,” and this week it’s “Mud” because my truck is still a mess. By the time I actually clean it up, it will take me hours… yes, hours. I am NOT looking forward to this.
- Wire Hangers: It’s taken a while, but I have finally rid my house of all the wire hangers. They tangle easily and they leave little, wicked marks in the shoulders of my blouses. And, I don’t iron.
- Sunrises & Sunsets: They are just plain beautiful!!
- Delivery Trucks: Be it FedEx, UPS, or the good ol’ U. S. Postal System, I love delivery trucks. They make the world go ’round… AND, they brought my camera home!
- Family & Friends: Because both of my parents came from really BIG families (9 siblings in my mom’s and 8 in my dad’s), I have LOTS of family – more than I can even keep up with. And, I have some really great friendships… some which span more than two decades and some from all over the world. I am thankful for all my family and friends. They remind me how lucky I am and how I have been blessed.
- Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I am a San Antonio-based wedding and senior photographer who started Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC in 2010. As one of the up-and-coming San Antonio wedding photographers, I am also available to shoot in Austin, Houston and Dallas and the surrounding areas. I am also available for destination weddings worldwide. Ata-Girl Photography Co. offers an amazing wedding photography service that you won’t soon forget. As professional photographer, my sole purpose is to provide you the absolute best photography experience.
I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling, reading, and listening to Elvis!
The post, Fame & Shame #2, first appeared on Ata-Girl Photography Co’s website and blog. Please feel free to comment here, or share this post with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Please email me if you have any questions about this article or want to share a neat idea for a future blog post with me.