I’ve been a busy girl, but here is the latest installment of Fame and Shame—a small peek into my life!
- Diabetes: I found out yesterday that someone very close to me has diabetes. For now, they will attempt to control the disease with diet and exercise. Disesase stinks and it’s one thing I wish never existed in our world.
- Cluster Headaches: I am done with you. I was diagnosed about a year ago, and up until recently, I never had a headache last more than seven days. I said, “Until recently.” My current bout with cluster headaches started on April 15th, 2016. With exception to one solid week, and a few days/hours here and there, I have had a headache for 63 days. I will add that Imitrex has been the most reliable and making it disappear for a bit. Thank god for Imitrex.
- Alligators: It’s such a tragic event to lose a child in any manner, but to lose one to a wild animal is beyond describable to me. I can’t even fathom having to cope with such a loss.
- Shellac Nail Polish: This is such a great invention! Does it have to be so expensive?
- Vacations: This year, I have completed one vacation to Cabo San Lucas and have a few more planned. I’m spending some time at my most favorite place on Earth, hiking to Havasu Falls and finally, having a reunion of sorts with a few Army buddies at the end of the year whom I haven’t seen since the early-90s. Time off (from any job—even this one that is soooo dear to my heart) is so rejuvenating. I’m blessed. I truly am.
- Fathers: I love my dad more than I know how to express with words. I am so thankful that he has been in my life… my whole life thus far. His generosity never ceases to amaze me! I love him.
Until next time, be positive, happy, healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I am a professional wedding and senior photographer based in South Texas near San Antonio. I pride my business in offering a premier and personal service coupled with an unforgettable photography experience. I cater to clients who appreciate quality photography and help them to create family heirlooms that will last for generations. As a full-time professional photographer, my sole purpose is to provide amazing, memorable and full-service photography.
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC in 2010. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. I enjoy documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I love being a part of people’s journey and consider myself privileged to document their legacies.
When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I love to spend my spare time hiking, cycling, reading, listening to Elvis and Prince. The most important things in life are for me to see my two daughters happy and to create a family history my grandparents would be proud of!
The post, Fame & Shame #22, first appeared on Ata-Girl Photography Co.’s website and blog. Please feel free to comment here, or share this post with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Please email me if you have any questions about this article or want to share a neat idea for a future blog post with me.