Here is the latest installment of Fame & Shame—a small peek into my life!
- Thieves: People who think they can take for free what you work to pay for make me ill.
- Quick Readers: Uhm… Just because you can read three books to my one only makes you one thing… a quick reader. So quit gloating! Besides, I like to take a small nap every seven pages or so.
- The Last Days of Vacation: The last days of vacation are like a long, drawn out torture almost so painful they deny you any last bits of enjoyment. I wished there was a way to end a vacation abruptly without anticipating its end.
- Independence: Thank you to every human who has ever done anything, no matter how minute, to secure my independence and my freedom.
- Reading: I love the way it allows me to momentarily take a trip to a land I will never visit, to taste food I will never eat, to know people I will never meet and to see the world through someone else’s eyes–all without ever leaving the comfort of my camp recliner.
- The Great Outdoors: Again, without it, my mental status would be highly questionable.
Until next time, be positive, be happy, be healthy, and don’t forget to be photographed.
I am a San Antonio-based wedding and senior photographer who started Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC in 2010. As one of the up-and-coming San Antonio wedding photographers, I am also available to shoot in Austin, Houston and Dallas and the surrounding areas. I am also available for destination weddings worldwide. Ata-Girl Photography Co. offers an amazing wedding photography service that you won’t soon forget. As professional photographer, my sole purpose is to provide you the absolute best photography experience.
I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling, reading, and listening to Elvis!
The post, Fame & Shame #13, first appeared on Ata-Girl Photography Co’s website and blog. Please feel free to comment here, or share this post with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Please email me if you have any questions about this article or want to share a neat idea for a future blog post with me.