Here we are! We are finishing up the sixth theme for the 365-day photo challenge—looking in. We are officially 25% finished with this project. For some reason, I ended up capturing every image for this theme with my D7000. I do like the control I have with shooting on full manual. They say that the best camera is the one you have with you, but I don’t think my mind will ever allow me to think that anything is better than my D7000.
Here are the pictures I took during the sixth theme.
Things I learned:
- I’m still discovering great shots for other themes… already have one picked out for a self-portrait.
- It’s difficult to keep from blowing out what’s on the outside when shooting “into” something (ex. tennis shoe picture, day 87).
- Lugging the DSLR and one lens around every day isn’t that hard!
- I have made the decision to shoot all my personal shots in a “fine” .jpeg format as opposed to a RAW format. Really, there’s just no need for all the extra information with my personal shots.
Six themes are now complete, and only 18 to go! Thanks for your time and thank you if you’re participating.
Read the recaps here:
- Theme #1, Pets & Animals
- Theme #2, Nature Macros
- Theme #3, Landscapes & Horizons
- Theme #4, Hope
- Theme #5, People
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!