We have finished up the seventh theme for the 365-day photo challenge—patriotism. I thought this theme would be an easy one, but I planned poorly. I shot this theme by the seat of my pants… a week long vacation did not help. Here are the pictures I took during the seventh theme.
Things I learned:
- Check, double-check and triple check the focus. Day #100 is out of focus in a bad way and I didn’t bother to check the focus or get a second shot. That’s all I had for the 100th day in the challenge. 🙁
- The themes in this challenge are purely subjective.
- It was harder to keep up with the challenge during vacation.
- Looking forward to the next theme… food.
Seven themes are now complete, and only 17 to go! Thanks for your time and thank you if you’re participating.
Read the recaps here:
- Theme #1, Pets & Animals
- Theme #2, Nature Macros
- Theme #3, Landscapes & Horizons
- Theme #4, Hope
- Theme #5, People
- Theme #6, Looking In
I started Ata-Girl Photography Co. in 2010 and I am one of the premier San Antonio wedding photographers who is available for local and destination weddings. In addition to wedding photography, I also specialize in high school seniors and family portraits in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling and listening to Elvis!