Here is the latest installment of Fame and Shame—a small peek into my life!
- Weekends: Weekends really need to be more than two days. Just about the time you get nice and relaxed, they’re done and it’s time to make the donuts again! I’d like to start a national campaign called, “SWAP the Work Week: 2 On and 7 Off!” Who’s with me?
- Laziness: I’ve now taken a total of about four weeks off from the gym. I just have not been able to muster enough energy to get there. It seems the more time I spend NOT going, the lazier I am getting. I need to put a stop to this nonsense NOW! (My pants won’t fit much longer!)
- Cancer: When are we going to rid our planet of this awfulness? Please make it soon!
- Weekends: While the weekends are only two days, at least we get those two days. The seven-day week has been around since before 600BC. Even though France (1793) and the Soviet Union (1929) have both changed it in the past (5-day, 6-day and 10-day weeks), I don’t think anyone ever got a longer weekend. So, while I strongly think two days is not enough time to relax, I will take what I can get.
- Sandwiches: Love them! This world needs more sandwiches!
- Fishing: Although I haven’t always enjoyed fishing, I do now. It’s one of the most relaxing things I do… although I only do it twice a year. Maybe I NEED to fish more! This weekend I’ll be in the Babes on Baffin Bay All-Women Fishing Tourney. Wish me luck!
Until next time, be positive, happy, and healthy and don’t forget to be photographed. Here’s a few images from 2011, the year the Reel Hookers (my team) placed 4th in the guided division in this tournament.
I am a San Antonio-based wedding and senior photographer who started Ata-Girl Photography Co., LLC in 2010. As one of the up-and-coming San Antonio wedding photographers, I am also available to shoot in Austin, Houston and Dallas and the surrounding areas. I am also available for destination weddings worldwide. Ata-Girl Photography Co. offers an amazing wedding photography service that you won’t soon forget. As a professional photographer, my sole purpose is to provide you the absolute best photography experience.
I am a professional photographer who enjoys documenting the important milestones and captivating moments in people’s lives. I firmly believe that the unique set of circumstances I have faced in life has prepared me to take a personal and genuine interest in my photography clients. When I’m not photographing a wedding, family or high school senior, I enjoy watching my daughter play softball, hiking, cycling, reading, and listening to Elvis!
The post, Fame & Shame #15, first appeared on Ata-Girl Photography Co’s website and blog. Please feel free to comment here, or share this post with your friends via Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest. Please email me if you have any questions about this article or want to share a neat idea for a future blog post with me.